ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
Through a consultative sales approach, the Account Executive will provide customized solutions to our clients. The position will primarily source and cultivate prospects to ensure new business growth is realized and that those client relationships are maintained. The position is also responsible for penetrating into our existing client base to achieve sales and plan goals. The Account Executive will be required to perform core-selling activities, including sales call preparation and execution, account development and growth, identifying the needs of clients, understanding and championing the value proposition, price negotiation, effectively developing solutions, implementing action plans, closing sales, and post-call analysis and reporting. This position will focus on sales of Production Solutions (Wide Format) on behalf of The YGS Group.
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on sales, marketing and business administration and a minimum of five years of experience in a high-volume, commercial printing and manufacturing environment with multiple concurrent projects complementary to the duties of the job, or a demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a combination of work experience and education, including external sales experience with an emphasis in commercial printing with multiple account sales, situational and competitive assessments, services and capabilities; economic evaluation of business opportunities; and solution-matching analysis is highly preferred. High school diploma or GED is required.
- Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics and be highly motivated to succeed; be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge; have experience working on both small and large accounts; and have a results-driven sales record with decision-makers.
- Ability to establish and maintain a reputation for integrity, innovation, creativity, sales effectiveness, service distinctiveness and the ability to influence or persuade.
- Ability to comprehend and implement company policies and procedures regarding quality, production standards, etc.
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc., is essential. Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must. Excellent presentation, organization, and verbal and written communications are mandatory. Strong skills in work planning, organization and controlling outcomes.
- Exceptional knowledge of all aspects of the functions and duties of the print production areas and technical knowledge of Production Solutions offerings.
- Competence in Microsoft Office and other related applications (e.g. E-Pace) and scheduling systems. Proficient in computer and applicable CRM software (e.g. Salesforce.com).
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position requires the individual to work in a sedentary capacity 40 percent of the time.
- Individual may travel up to 6 percent of the time to attend client and vendor meetings and events as assigned.
- The individual in this position needs to move around inside both the office and manufacturing areas to access files, communicate with the team and individuals, operate machinery, etc., regularly. Individual regularly operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer as needed.
- The position frequently communicates with coworkers, customers and business partners to complete work assignments.
- The position will require the ability to communicate, speak, hear, see, sit, bend, stand, stoop, walk, push, pull, lift, lower and grasp as necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Carry weight, lift (to a height of 3–4 feet), transfer, position and move materials up to 70 pounds occasionally and up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Running, maneuvering, navigating or driving vehicles, etc., as needed. Regular independent travel to prospective clients, existing customers, vendors and company locations is required. Travel to professional events as needed. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.