MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Media Sales Account Executive is the liaison and point of contact for assigned client accounts. Primary areas of responsibility include budget oversight of projects, reporting, client communication, and marketing assistance in support of the sales effort. The position also works closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and spearhead the implementation of Media Sales and Events’ client-related marketing programs. This person will work closely with the Sales Executives, Director, and VP of Media Sales and Events to develop overall account strategy and plans for the group and individual products. The position is important in building relationships and communicating with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients, the Marketing Services Account Managers, Print Operations, Accounting and Finance, and YGS Corporate Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communication fields preferred.
- A minimum of four-five years of experience in a similar role required.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Experience in media/advertising (or relevant) sales, with a proven track record in managing and growing accounts within an established territory and/or account(s).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding relationship-building, analytical, and organizational capabilities are a must.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work independently, has outstanding prioritization skills and a proven ability to multi-task, and works well under pressure.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the ability to use relational databases.
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills required.
- Current knowledge of strategies, trends, and technologies in media sales required.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Will sit and work at a computer for long periods.
- Will walk about, bend, stoop, twist, reach, push, pull, lift, lower, and grasp regularly.
- Will use standard office equipment regularly.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently, and lift up to 20 pounds occasionally required.
- Some travel to client sites required.
- Regular attendance at staff meetings required.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.